Creek Casino Montgomery
Wind Creek Wetumpka
Find what's happening
Show all events
Overtime Sports Bar
Table In A Kitchen
Bath & Body
Table In A Kitchen
Dine, cook, eat, wow your friends and family and be merry!
The KITCHEN is the ideal stop for any season offering special deals for cooking classes and our very own TABLE in a Kitchen dining experience. Gift cards are also available for passing the KITCHEN experience to your favorite people!
Angel Food Cake Chantilly Cream & Macerated Berries
Scones- Blueberry & Spiced Fig with Vanilla Bean Glaze
Bavarian Pretzel with Beer Mustard
Reel BIG Fish Culinary Retreat with Chef Jay Norris
KITCHEN at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore AL
September 12 - 14, 2014
This unique culinary retreat includes food, wine, cooking and best of all – an 8 hour fishing trip in the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
You will stay two nights, on Level 15, a nature-inspired, healthy hotel floor located inside the Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
Enjoy a welcome dinner as well as participate in
hands-on cooking classes at the KITCHEN at Wind Creek Atmore
$499 per person
$798 double occupancy
All-inclusive of fees, tax & gratuity
Bring your appetite, your sunscreen, and plan on leaving with a cooler full of fresh fish!
Call 1-855-393-7227 to
RSVP by August 29th
Click here for the full itinerary
Friday, August 1st
hotel check-in [Level 15]
– Meet & Greet/3 Course Dinner at KITCHEN at Wind Creek
Saturday, August 2nd
– Board the Shuttle Bus promptly (on your own for breakfast)
6:30 - 7:00 am
– Arrive at the docks of Pensacola Beach Marina, board the Entertainer (65’ custom built fishing vessel) for an 8 hour fishing extravaganza in the Gulf of Mexico. Target fish is grouper and amberjack with opportunities for wahoo, mahi mahi, trigger, and vermilion snapper. Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided, as well as ALL fishing gear. Biggest catch of the day wins a surprise!
– Arrive back at the dock, unload as the Entertainer crew cleans your catch. You will need to bring your own cooler to pack your cleaned fish. We will store your fish until the retreat concludes on Sunday afternoon.
– Board the Shuttle Bus for the return to Wind Creek Atmore.
– Return to KITCHEN at Wind Creek for a hands-on cooking class using some of the fish we caught that day. We will include additional ingredients to create a flavorful Caribbean inspired dish followed by dessert.
Sunday, August 3nd
– Hands-on Cooking Class at the KITCHEN: Sunday Brunch inspired with Mimosas.
– Conclude and check-out . The staff will pack your coolers with ice for your journey home with your fresh fish.
Wind Creek Atmore
303 Poarch Rd
Atmore, AL 36502
Wind Creek Hospitality
Copyright © 2014 Wind Creek Hospitality